most often, i tend to stay in my comfort zone and forget that there are more things out there that the world has to offer. i must admit, i have not done a lot of fun and challenging stuff in my life for i set too much limitations in myself when i was younger (yes, i’m in my mid-thirties!). i think as you age, there comes a time when you play back the years you’ve had and ask a question to yourself – “what have i done these past years?”
i told myself, when will i do these things that i’ve always wanted to try? when i have lost my hair? when i already suffer rheumatoid arthritis? i felt that i need to do something about it and decided to make a list of some of them. i know some of the stuff that i have in my list are too common for others and embarrassingly it may sound but i have not done it before!
so, here is my list of the 10 things i have not done before that i will tick one by one posted in my blog sidebar as i do it within the year.
1. lone backpacking: it was my first time traveling alone for leisure purposes when i went to coron last year, this time i’m doing it outside the country.
2. eat an insect delicacy: i am not sure yet on what subclass of class insecta it will be. eeew!
3. drink camel milk: straight from the mommy camels nipple?! let’s wait and see! haha!
5. sport a mohawk: while i still have a head of hair.
6. do horse back riding: i have experienced it with a carabao!
7. attend a yoga class: kama sutra is a form of yoga. really?!
8. spend a night in a historic hotel: maybe with a special someone. like my mother. lol!
9. photograph a tarsier: you can imagine why nature did not let them grow as big as a gorilla.
10. take a ride on a roller coaster: and scream like a bitch. lmao!
i urge my blogger fellows, specially the ones who sometimes read my boring blog (calling docgelo, chyng, dyan, grace, pm, mordsith, everyone!) to join me on this nonsense meme, hehe. anyway, anyone interested can join and please do use the title 10 things i have not done before and include a link of my blog post addy. you don’t have to worry if you’ll be able to accomplish it, for it will take you a year to finish ten items in your list!