2011 was a year of self-fulfillment for me. what started as a dare of travelling alone in another country has let me prove to myself that it can be satisfying doing a solo travel. it is in fact a way to let you see the things around you in a wide-angled way, for what i fear before taught me to find a direction to overcome. it was also a year that i spent better quality time with my loved ones when i am home. there were no drama, my life was more carefree as a single person.
to start the year, here is my list of 10 things i have not done before. these might not all get completed by next year as i did the last time (i missed three, but putting them again here!), but i do find it amusing to do such list that i look forward when i am about to be scheduled for a short vacation from work. it gives me that adrenaline-pumping feeling that i have to accomplish something. so.. here i my list for 2012! :D
1. visit indonesia (done), vietnam (done), singapore and india (done): i am very specific this time on my travel destinations. i want it this way so i’ll have more focus on planning to get there (i hope that i do! haha.).
2. blog a day at work: let everyone see how a boring workplace can be stressful!
4. spend an out of town weekend with my high school best friend: i have to force him to do this with me. he is a workaholic, i think he has forgotten that there is word spelled as u-n-w-i-n-d!
5. ride on a train: i don’t mean the metro rail or a subway – it’s the choo choo train.
6. have my blog domain: always wanted to get one but i always change my mind.
7. date my mom: my ma and i always go out when i am home but i want this one to be special.
8. sport a mohawk: this became difficult to do last year. i just wanted that beckham- style (ahem!) mohawk but i suddenly started to have thinning hair! this can be a problem, tsk!
9. photograph a tarsier: for the third time i am going to book a flight ticket to bohol to see this creature.
10. attend a yoga class: the vouchers i purchased got expired last year. i still want to try yoga and.. kama sutra?!
so that is my list. last year, pm of prinsesa’s anatomy joined me on this meme. she did had fun and she’s doing it again this year. hope you join us too! :D